The Public Education Foundation’s Board of Directors elected five new board members this week:
- Daniel Book, Market Manager of Sam’s Club, responsible for 15 clubs in Nevada and Utah;
- Katie Fine, Director of Guest Relations for El Cortez Hotel & Casino;
- Susan Fisher, Vice President of Government Affairs & Advocacy Group for McDonald Carano;
- David Goldstein, Director of Business Development for GeoTek; and
- Mike Jewell, Director of Network Services Operations for CenturyLink in the Las Vegas market.
There are 63 individuals serving on The Public Education Foundation’s Board of Directors.
About The Public Education Foundation
The Public Education Foundation works to bring about transformational change in teaching, learning and education leadership. For more information about the Foundation, go to thepef.org. “Like” us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ThePublicEducationFoundation. “Follow” us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThePEFtoday.